Product & UI Designer
Overview of Role
Our team is in need of additional creative talent, we are looking to find a passionate Product & UI Designer that is confident pushing pixels and comfortable handling html/css. If you are a self-motivated, web/mobile interface designer with a proven track record and a portfolio bursting with ideas and examples of work then we want to hear from you.
At viagogo you’ll work with fun people who are committed to helping fans gain access to tickets to the best live events in the world!
Responsibilities:The role will vary depending on business needs, but responsibilities will include:
- Own and develop current designs of existing products and features across our web and mobile sites.
- Design and build creative work across various digital campaigns.
- Design flows and wireframes, ironing out the fine details through iterations prior to building.
- Understand our values and brand proposition and be able to present them on the web.
- Dedicated to the cause, you need to want to improve the way our users interact with our products.
Skills and Attributes:
- Has a proven working knowledge of the major products in the Creative Suite (Ps,Il,Fl,Dw).
- Can Photoshop pixel perfect designs that focus on creating a better user experience.
- Is a dab-hand at all things creative print, web and bonus points for video.
- Chooses to only hand code their html and css.
- Has experience in design, preferably in an e-commerce environment.
- Subscribes to the ethos of simplistic design - the minimum amount of design to achieve the maximum clarity.
- Calculates the position of every pixel but remain flexible enough to work across the webs uncertainties and nuances.
- Wants to learn, push themselves, and make the web a better place.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.To apply, please include a cover letter, C.V. or resume, and salary history. Email applications to email@example.com
Before viagogo, consumers looking for the most popular tickets often had little choice but to take their chances with a shady character outside the venue or an auction website, with no guarantee they get what they paid for. That is where viagogo comes in. Whether it's a Champion's League match or Madonna's latest tour, we help people find great tickets, and guarantee they'll get them in time for the event.
Established in 2006, viagogo now has websites in over 28 countries and partnered with leading brands such as Chelsea FC, FC Bayern Munich, PSG, Roland-Garros, ATP World Tour Finals, Euroleague or WWE.