Welcome to viagogo
- When will I receive my tickets?
- How do I download my e-tickets?
- I'm Travelling - where and when will I receive my tickets?
- How do I change my delivery address?
- Where and when do I pick up my tickets?
- Can I pick up my tickets instead of having them shipped?
- Why is the price printed on the ticket different to what I paid?
- Why do my tickets have someone else’s name on them?
My event is cancelled or postponed - What do I do?
If your event has either been cancelled or postponed, as soon as we know more information we will contact you with all the relevant details. Generally;
- If the event is cancelled – We will ask you to return the tickets and you will be refunded for your purchase.
- If the event is postponed – The tickets are usually valid for the new date. Please look out for an e-mail from us and remember to add viagogo on your safe list of contacts so that our e-mail doesn’t go in your junk box. The email we will send will be specific to your event, and will have all relevant details and next steps.
Why wasn't this helpful?
I understand the answer but I don’t like it
I don’t understand the answer
I can’t find the question I want to ask