Welcome to viagogo
- When will I receive my tickets?
- How do I download my e-tickets?
- I'm Travelling - where and when will I receive my tickets?
- How do I change my delivery address?
- Where and when do I pick up my tickets?
- Can I pick up my tickets instead of having them shipped?
- Why is the price printed on the ticket different to what I paid?
- Why do my tickets have someone else’s name on them?
Buyers: viagogo charges a service fee on top of the ticket price. This fee is displayed in the check-out process and covers the cost of maintaining the viagogo platform, guaranteeing tickets and providing customer service.
Sellers: once your tickets have sold, viagogo charges a service fee. This fee is displayed in the selling process and covers the cost of marketing your tickets to millions of potential buyers worldwide. This fee will be deducted from your payment.
Please note that service fee amounts may vary by event and are subject to VAT.