Welcome to viagogo
- When will I receive my tickets?
- How do I download my e-tickets?
- I'm Travelling - where and when will I receive my tickets?
- How do I change my delivery address?
- Where and when do I pick up my tickets?
- Can I pick up my tickets instead of having them shipped?
- Why is the price printed on the ticket different to what I paid?
- Why do my tickets have someone else’s name on them?
All the available details on your seat location are shown in the box directly above and also in your confirmation email.
We encourage sellers on the viagogo platform to provide as much information as possible when listing however, sometimes the exact seat locations may not be known as they have not received their tickets from the event organiser.
We're unable to provide any further information regarding the location other than what the seller provided when they created the listing.
Even if you are unsure of the exact seat location, remember that:
- Tickets purchased from a single listing will be seated next to each other, unless specifically stated during the check-out process
- “Unreserved Seating” don't have specific seats assigned – so you can sit anywhere within that section
- “General Admission” will usually be standing tickets
- You can always refer to the interactive map on the event page of the website to get an approximate location of where in the venue you will be