Take That tour will not be followed by Glasto gig, says Robbie
Following this week's announcement of new Take That tour, Robbie Williams as emphatically denied any chance of the band playing Glastonbury in the summer.
Robbie rejoined the band earlier this year and rumours suggested they could make an appearance at the famous music festival in 2011.
However, speaking to Liverpool's Radio City 96.7, the singer said: "Absolutely not. There's going to be no Glastonbury, not for me."
Bandmate Jason Orange then showed some support for the idea, saying Glastonbury is a "spiritual place".
But Robbie responded: "It's a s**thole full of d**kheads," before adding that "they pay you about five pence" to appear.
However, Mark Owen said he would be happy to play there: "I would love for us all to go to Glastonbury. I'm going to get a caravan and convince all the lads to go and have a day out," he commented.
Friday (October 29th) saw tickets go on sale for Progress Live 2011, Take That's first tour with Robbie for 16 years.
Posted by Robert Long