viagogo terms and Conditions
- To claim your free pie you must link a valid Aston Villa season card to your viagogo account.
- This must be a card which is not currently linked to an account on viagogo.
- Entry is limited to one per season ticket holder. You cannot open an account, close it and then reopen a new account in order to be eligible for multiple pies.
- Deadline for entry is 14.30 on 14/12/2013.
- If you have successfully linked an eligible season ticket and qualify for a free pie you will be emailed with details of how to collect your pie voucher. Pies vouchers can only be collected at the designated time and date. Your free pie can only be collected with a valid pie coupon.
- Strictly one pie to be collected per voucher.
- Your free pie voucher can be collected at the Everton game, 26/10/2013 or at the Manchester United game, 14/12/2013. viagogo reserves the right to change pick up times and details.
- The coupon is non-transferable and non refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The promoter reserves the right at all times to substitute elements of the Promotion.
- Activation after 07/10/2013 confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions and is final and legally binding.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse to provide a pie to anyone in breach of the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this promotion and to make any amendment or addition to these terms.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for electronic activations that are not received.
- The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- viagogo terms and conditions
- The Promotion shall be governed by English Law.
- Promoter of this competition i: viagogo, 4-6 avenue industrielle, CH-1227 Carouge (Geneva)
Sell your seat when you can’t make the game
Aston Villa season ticket holders can sell their seat to another fan on viagogo
Register your season cardCreate an account and enter your season card number.
Choose the gameIt is free to list your seat for sale. You can list your seat for £10 and above, and can change the price at any time. You can often sell your seat right up to the day of the game.
Your seat is transferredYou don’t give your season card to anyone. When your seat sells your season card is deactivated for that particular game and the buyer receives a ticket.