Listing tickets explained
Listing tickets for sale on viagogo, the official Ticket Marketplace of Manchester City is free and easy - just follow the steps below:
- Find the event you have tickets for and click on the "Sell" link located on the top right side.
- If you are new to viagogo, the official Ticket Marketplace of Manchester City you will be asked to register.
- If you are already a viagogo member please sign in. All sellers and buyers must register with viagogo, the official Ticket Marketplace of Manchester City in order to use the service.
- For both buying and selling you’ll need to link your Manchester City account(s) to your viagogo account. In order to do this you’ll need the supporter number and password for each Manchester City account you.
- Registering your Manchester City account will allow us to validate your buying and selling privileges.
- Tick the box to confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- The seats available for you to list for sale will be shown when you click the sell tickets link on the event. Select the tickets you wish to sell, if you wish to sell more than one seat together the seats will need to be consecutive.
- You have the option to set the price for your tickets. When selling tickets in a group all seats listed will be priced the same.
- Tell us how to pay you, for this you’ll need to have either a UK bank account or a PayPal account.
- Click List Tickets and you are done!
If you make a mistake, you can go to My Account and change the details of your listings.
for a full list of related answers on Listing and Selling Tickets
Was this answer helpful?